BATU KAWAN : Earning Per Share Would Increase

Batu Kawan: To gain RM83m selling Bard
Batu Kawan Bhd is selling its entire 15% stake for a capital gain of RM83.2m in Bard Sdn Bhd after holding it since 1987. US-based Bard Inc, which owns the other 85% in Bard Sdn Bhd offered to purchase the shares back from Batu Kawan.

“The disposal would realize capital gains on this investment since a 15% stake does not allow Batu Kwan to equity account Bard Sdn Bhd’s results,” said Batu Kawan. Following the disposal, Batu Kawan’s earnings per share would be increased by 19.52 sen. (Malaysian Reserve)

Popular posts from this blog

FBM KLCI Technical Outlook

Malaysia Inflation to start easing end-3Q or early 4Q2011

Trump’s Win – Bark Worse Than Bite?